Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week 1

Things are going okay so far...

One of the actors- I won't say who, but he had a small part in Tarantino's 5th best movie- well, he gave me a friendly tip that i should put a spoon in the bowl of nuts. I told him to just use his hands.  Cut out the middle man. He was pretty cool about it though -- it seemed like he gets me.

I had a somewhat less friendly encounter with John Krasinksi (Jim).  He came by for a bottle of water, and I was reading a book.  No big deal, right?  Well, there was no water left in the fridge, so I told him to go check the kitchen on the other side of the stage.  And he asked me if "maybe I could put down my Kindle and go grab some waters."  As if my Kindle had anything to do with it!  Anyway, I told him to go ask a production assistant.  I'm an Assistant Coordinator.


JASON BRANDONMAN
Assistant Craft Services Coordinator (ACSC)
"The Office"
craftservicesblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment